EXPEDIA SERVICE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterGalleryHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

ksama pala eto?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
asawa ni isha
Prince
asawa ni isha

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-06-03

ksama pala eto? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ksama pala eto?   ksama pala eto? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:11 pm

=p
Back to top Go down
Kaoru miyaka
Malditang Prinsesa
Kaoru miyaka

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-31

ksama pala eto? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ksama pala eto?   ksama pala eto? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:24 am

VILLAIN wrote:
CAN WE EDIT THIS ONE BIGZ?

REMOVE UNNECCESSARY TOPICS?
Back to top Go down
asawa ni isha
Prince
asawa ni isha

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-06-03

ksama pala eto? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ksama pala eto?   ksama pala eto? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:08 pm

CAN WE EDIT THIS ONE BIGZ?

REMOVE UNNECCESSARY TOPICS?
Back to top Go down
•JØRËN•
Admin
•JØRËN•

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-29

ksama pala eto? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ksama pala eto?   ksama pala eto? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 am

Kaoru miyaka wrote:
well, well, well, while posting this.. i can hear Bigz beside me cursing because he's doing an exch but there was a price change... he said he doesnt know how to say it to the cust, so advsd him just tell the cust that the price he quoted was just an estimate..there's nothing you can do if there is a price change.. you can waive the epf as per TS_______ what ya think??? it's more complicated on my case 'coz im calling CSA right now because of ASC, MAjor, DL doesnt give reprotect only a Full refund.. and the price of the new tkt? just only arond $1700, gudluck to the CSA who'll going to take this col..

nyweiz, guys, TEam Greatlakes, Shouldnt we all excited on our team building because we are going to Puerto Galera... yohooo.... comments guys...

yeah right! we're all excited but don't u think u're a lot more excited telling everybody what's hapenning w/ me while u're doing something hir in forum, and besides u shouldn't post it in here under "Hobbies and Sports." Well anyways, I did reply, so No Problemo! next time please.. or else I'll tell them ur story about the PTO for 1week vacation last may. what ya think???
Back to top Go down
http://juzchill.formyjob.net
Kaoru miyaka
Malditang Prinsesa
Kaoru miyaka

ksama pala eto? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ksama pala eto?   ksama pala eto? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:54 am

Bigz has a KUDOS... UY.... PA CHEESEBURGER KA NAMAN MIKE BURGER... HEHEHEHEHE
Back to top Go down
Kaoru miyaka
Malditang Prinsesa
Kaoru miyaka

ksama pala eto? Empty
PostSubject: ksama pala eto?   ksama pala eto? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:54 am

well, well, well, while posting this.. i can hear Bigz beside me cursing because he's doing an exch but there was a price change... he said he doesnt know how to say it to the cust, so advsd him just tell the cust that the price he quoted was just an estimate..there's nothing you can do if there is a price change.. you can waive the epf as per TS_______ what ya think??? it's more complicated on my case 'coz im calling CSA right now because of ASC, MAjor, DL doesnt give reprotect only a Full refund.. and the price of the new tkt? just only arond $1700, gudluck to the CSA who'll going to take this col..

nyweiz, guys, TEam Greatlakes, Shouldnt we all excited on our team building because we are going to Puerto Galera... yohooo.... comments guys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ksama pala eto? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ksama pala eto?   ksama pala eto? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ksama pala eto?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EXPEDIA SERVICE FORUM :: 
GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
 :: GRAVEYARD INSOMIACS
-